Patch 1.111 was released on the 13th August 2013.
- Fixed the delayed event bloating of save files.
- Pre 1.11 save games will now load correctly without trait corruption
- Fixed CTD when a Portrait DLC did not have a beard for the culture
- Fixed CTD when immediately resigning after loaded save game with pending plots
- Fixed a glitch after resign where the on-map shields would still be shown
- Fixed so you don't get a pop-up if the plot auto functions are used
- Disabled customization of dynasties without the DLC
- Fixed a bug where vassal merchant republics could sometimes become independent on succession
- The Military Jesus and Speaking in Tongues modifiers are no longer instantly removed from characters
- Fixed an issue where you could suffer more than Max attrition
- Now possible to pick the Hellenic religion in the Ruler Designer again
- Can now correctly grant independence to Merchant republics
- Can now correctly transfer vassal Merchant republics
- Character beards and hair now don't immediately snap back when using the customization tool
- Fixed an issue with new Patricians sometimes getting game over incorrectly on succession
- Fixed issues with exporting HRE with absolute crown authority.
- Now young rulers get appropriate stats
- Now players should always be exported as a vassal if he is in CK2
- Fixed problem where muslim personal unions were not exported at all
- The Azores and Madeira can now be colonized
- Now localization files on Linux always get UTF-8 encoding
- Changed some file names in conversion table for nations
- Fixed so tengri can get higher tech groups
- Tweaked what is considered high-tech to increase chance of becomming western
- Now natives no longer should spawn in africa
|1.01 • 1.02 • 1.03 • 1.03b • 1.04 • 1.04b • 1.04c • 1.05 • 1.05b • 1.05c • 1.05d • 1.05e • 1.05f • 1.05g • 1.06 • 1.06b • 1.07 • 1.07b • 1.08 • 1.09 • 1.091 • 1.092 • 1.10 • 1.101 • 1.102 • 1.103 • 1.11 • 1.111 • 2.0 • 2.0.1 • 2.0.2 • 2.0.3 • 2.0.4|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.